Street and Sidewalk Occupancy

Any occupancy performed within a public right of way in the City of Portland is required to obtain a Street or Sidewalk Occupancy Permit. Applications can be submitted at the Department of Public Works, Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm or use Citizen Self Service.

The Occupancy information is available below:

What type of permit do i need?
Permit and Violation Fees
Frequently Asked Questions